Medlab Pharmaceuticals (including Schedule 8 and 4)
Medlab Clinical Ltd will provide refunds to customers on a case by case basis in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, under the following circumstances:
- If the product(s) are faulty or damaged in transit due to inappropriate packaging.
- The product had expired at the time of purchase or could not be used reasonably in the time remaining.
- Dispatched incorrectly
- Patient cancelled order or not picked up
Customers will not be legally entitled to a refund if:
- The product has left the pharmacy premise once purchased
- Appropriate storage/conditions for the product cannot be guaranteed
- The product is unable to be returned for re-sale purposes except for points 1 & 2 above.
Returned goods must be unopened, unused, the anti-tamper seal must not be damaged upon return and the stock must be in re-salable condition for the return to be accepted. Storage conditions and therefore the effectiveness of the product and/or medication are unable to be guaranteed once this has occurred. In the case the product does not meet the requirements when received by Medlab’s distributor, the customer will be contacted and the return will not be accepted.
Medlab Clinical Ltd will cover the cost of freight of returned items where the mistake has been made by the company. If in any circumstance Medlab Clinical Ltd agrees to a refund whereby the customer has made the error, postage to return the item will be paid for by the customer.
Refunds must be given in the form of original payment.
Returns must be requested within 30 days of receiving the order. Accepted returns must then be received by Medlab’s distributor within 7 days of Return Request approval.
If you have any queries about the process or require further assistance please email our enquiry team email@example.com or call 1300 369 570 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm (EST) Monday to Friday.
Updated and effective as of 30th December 2021.